Carl Goldfield is a principal of Meneo & Goldfield, LLC. Carl is a graduate of Northwestern University (BA), State University of New York Law School (JD) and Georgetown University (LLM Taxation). Carl is admitted to the Connecticut, New York, and District of Columbia bars. His practice is concentrated on representing clients in the areas of:
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Estate planning and administration
- Will contests
- Formation of new business entities including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Drafting business operating agreements such as corporate shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, and limited liability operating agreements
- Drafting business partner buy-sell agreements
- Business tax planning including compensation and qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
- Real estate transactions and tax planning
- Disputes involving pension and profit-sharing plans
He is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and a member of its Estates and Probate and Elder Law Sections.
He has been an adjunct professor in business and individual income taxation at Southern Connecticut State University and at the University of New Haven.