Business Formations & Transactions
MeneoGoldfield, LLC forms and provides continuing legal services to all types of business entities including corporations, limited liability companies, general partnerships. limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships.
The areas of ongoing legal service include:
- Providing legal representation in mediation, arbitration, and litigation of business disputes.
- Creating business agreements to address death, disability, succession, and retirement as well as to resolve contentious business disputes and break-ups
- Contract and lease negotiation, drafting, and review.
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Employment agreements
- Qualified and non-qualified retirement and deferred compensation arrangements.
- Real estate acquisition and finance.
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
- Negotiation and documentation of bank and commercial credit terms.
- Estate planning for business owners.
If you would like to contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your business formation needs with our firm, use the “Get Started” submission form, give us a call (203-787-9222) or simply email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)