Providing outstanding and effective legal representation in a timely and efficient manner is the core principle on which MeneoGoldfield, LLC was founded in 1983. This core principle has successfully guided us throughout our history and in all areas of our practice:
- Business formations and transactions;
- Will and trust preparation;
- Trust administration, estate planning and probate administration;
- Formation and administration of private foundations and other charitable organizations;
- Employment matters including employment, confidentiality and severance agreements and employee and employer rights and obligations relating to employee benefit plans;
- Litigation involving will contests, intra-family disputes and other matters;
- Federal and state tax planning.
Acting as both advisors and advocates, our firm has earned a reputation for thoroughness, diligence, and effective representation of its clients.